Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Trend Alert : Jumpsuits

As I have mentioned in my Top Trends from Resort 2014 ( Which you can find here ) I will be posting couple of posts on those trends separately.

In this post I would like to share my favourite jumpsuits from Resort 2014 Collection.

Wearing Jumpsuit is always  easy.Because you don't have to worry too much on thinking which one to pair with which.If you have two toned jumpsuits. with a blazer you can even wear that to office.Solely wearing jumpsuits is fine but if you want to get a subtle look pair it with a blazer.

Now we will look all the Jumpsuits from the Resort 2014.

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen


Band of Outsiders

BCBG

BCBG

Carolina Herrera

Christoper Kane
DVF

Givency

Erdem

Jonathan Saunde

Jonathan Saunde

Lanvin

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marios Schwab


Marni

Mary Katrantzou

Roland Mouret

Roberto Cavalli

Reed Krakoff

Ralph Lauren

Phillip Lim

Suno

Thakoon
10 Crosby Derek Lam

Adam Lippes

Balmain

Balmain

Balmain

Balamain

Barbara Bui

Barbara Bui

Paul Joe

In my upcoming posts I will be sharing more about Trends from Resort 2014 Collection. Don't miss it by giving a like to my Facebook page.

Have a Fashionable Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...