Thursday, July 4, 2013

All about Blue : Trend Alert : Resort 2014

A range of Mediterranean blues has been seen in Resort 2014 Collection.I am loving every bit of it and I am definitely excited about the cobalt blue outfits.

So Here I am sharing few of my favourite blue outfits from Resort 2014 Collection.

Acne

Akris

Calvin Klein

Chole

Christian Dior

DKNY

Erdem

Fendi

Prabal Gurung

Lanvin

Marios Schwab

Ohne Titel

Oscar De La

Peter Pilotto

Preen

Rochas

Roksanda Ilinicic

Matthew William

Maxmara    

 You can find all the top trends from Resort 2014 Collection in this post here.

In my upcoming posts I will be sharing more Trends from Resort 2014 Collection. Don't miss it by giving a like to my Facebook page.

Have a Beautiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...