Thursday, June 6, 2013

HUGO Boss Autnmn/Winter 2013 Runway Looks.


On 30th,May 2013 HUGO Boss A/W 2013 Fashion Show took place in Shanghai.In my view it was beyond amazing.Because I would describe my style as more of a classic,simple with an edgy and feminine twist.And the unveiled looks from HUGO Boss A/W 2013 has that touch.I would say I almost liked all the looks and here are some of my TOP favourite picks.























Besides France It is only available for few selected countries in Asia and Australia.But some pieces are available world wide.


Click here You can watch the event.

Thanks for Reading and Please Comment your favourite pieces below.

Have a Nice Day


Images are from HUGO Boss FB Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...