Sunday, April 1, 2012

DIY: Spring Flower Necklace

I made a gorgeous flower necklace to style my outfits for this spring season.

I had some ribbon flowers and my crafty mind inside wanted to do something with that.The color of these flowers is more towards peacock blue.Since pastel colors are big hit trend of this spring,I wanted to add something in pastel blue also.I took out some pearls and ribbon from my collection in pastel blue and I went in action :p



First I stitched 5 flowers together in below shape.


 

Then I pasted that with ribbon and made two tassels using pearls and same flowers.Spring Flower Necklace is ready to rock :)


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Awww.So sweet of you..I thank you for spending your time here and commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...